- Why did you decide to do a boudoir session?
With my wedding rapidly approaching, I decided to book in for a boudoir session as extra motivation to get into shape and look my absolute best for my big day. I have always admired women who had the confidence to do a boudoir session, to appreciate and celebrate their femininity and sexuality.
- What made you decide to hire our studio for your photoshoot?
After researching boudoir photographers in Sydney, I really felt that Sydney Glamour Photography captured the beauty of the female body so elegantly through the use of light and shade.
- How were you feeling before your shoot? Any thoughts going through your head?
The morning of my shoot I was feeling a tad nervous...it finally hit me that I had to strip down to my lingerie in front of a complete stranger. But I was also excited that the day had finally arrived.
- Now that you've had your own photo shoot, how was it?
The BEST!! I had such an incredible shoot with Chris, his professionalism and direction made me feel at ease within minutes of shooting and I came out of the shoot so elated with the outcome. The images Chris captured were beyond incredible and I am so excited to gift this to my husband to be on our wedding day.
- What would you say to someone considering doing a boudoir shoot?
JUST. DO. IT!! You will not regret it!! Celebrate your unique beauty and have something to remember always.
- Is there anything we could do to make this experience completely perfect?
I wouldn't change a thing, from start to finish, the whole process was delightful.